Jun 16, 2010

iPad

Yippeee!!! Look what finally came yesterday? My husband bought me an iPad for my birthday! I was completely surprised and couldn't wait to get my hands on it. I waited for the FedEx guy every day, and it took almost two weeks to get here. When he finally showed up, I was gone! I threw the kids in the car and drove to the address on the slip to pick it up. When I got home, I immediately connected it to our Mac only to discover it wouldn't run because our operating system wasn't current enough. UGH! I ended up driving the computer down to the Apple Store and leaving it overnight to get the system updated to Leopard. There were lots of difficulties with phone calls and incorrect information, so they did the upgrade for free!!
Hurray for me. Picked up the Mac today and am just now getting ready to play with the pad. I already downloaded iBooks (free right now!) and got Winnie the Pooh. So cool! I'm so excited. Off to play with my new toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment