Apr 19, 2010

Brush Markers



I am loving the brush markers by Tombo (ABT). While we were on vacation, I drew a little and fell in love with these markers. The best part is that there is a blending marker that shades the colors! I drove out to Dick Blick to buy another blending marker and lots more colors. It also mixes and shades multiple colors together, giving you really cool effects. Here are two pieces I drew while the kids were watching TV after a day at the beach and pool. Now I have to figure out what I'm going to do with these and find the time to get my art mojo back. After so many days of not playing, I feel lost. I want to make journal pages, but am having a hard time starting. TIme to recharge and get inspired!

1 comment:

  1. They don't look like they were drawn using markers. MOre of pastel crayons or paint even. It's really colorful and just pops. I don't think I'm good at drawing or painting but I just bought a watercolor set. Why? Cause I like how the different colors look LOL I know, silly me. When I'll find courage, maybe I'd actually use them. For now they are just sitting on my table.

    Speaking of journal pages. I've been seeing these "art journals" lately. I think it is really fun because they are themed and every page are just snippets of life. I think that would be fun too, right? I've never tried it, have you?

    Mizpah,
    Li

    (I'm visiting from JOdie of Everything Vintage. I'm visiting new blogs today so heelo to you! :-) )

    ReplyDelete