Jul 15, 2012

Jet Pens

I LOVE Jet Pens! This is a great site to check out if you love pens & desk accessories. I have always had a thing for pens & markers. I remember in middle school getting my assignment notebook every fall & begging my mom for the Mr. Sketch fiddlesticks markers. I would hook them on the cover, in rainbow order, and add stickers and mechanical pencils. I would doodle in these notebooks and I treasured the markers!

Anyway, Jet Pens is a site I check out often. They sent me this cute little elephant breakable eraser to write about.

I asked my daughter her thoughts since she collects these erasers. She thought it was cute and added it would have been better with more parts. The thing with these erasers us that they "break" apart and you can mix the pieces up and create something new. I took the unicorn head and attached it to the elephant body --- a uniphant! Or an elecorn!

I LOVE the Uniball Signo white pen they sell. I buy them by the boxes!
The Latte pens come in great cord and the tips are micro mini for great detail and doodling!

My other favorite purchase from Jet Pens is this awesome pen/pencil case by Dr. Ion. It holds a mass amount!

No comments:

Post a Comment