Apr 27, 2012

New pages

Here are some recent pages from my journal.
Colored pencil drawing from Jane Davenport's class. Loving my pencils! Need to work on the eyes and nose.
Doodle fun! I am in LOVE with liquid watercolor and think the background looks awesome.
My son turned 10 last week! I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday.
Playing around with spray paint, new stencil from Crafter's Workshop (Julie Fei-fen Balzer) and a piece of foam in the shape of a heart. I also was playing with my own lettering and am annoyed I ran out of room. Oh well!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! The Zentangle background looks AMAZING with the liquid Watercolor! The tribute to your son on his 10th birthday is beautiful and I LOVE the lettering, quote, and the beautiful face you have added to the last page...thanks for the inspiration :)

    Amy*

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pages, i love your doodle!!

    ReplyDelete