Mar 21, 2012

new supplies

I saw these cool new ink sprays on the Ranger site and couldn't wait for them! I found them on eBay and they came yesterday.

I got an email from Michael's that the new Liquitex spray paints were in. So....I dragged the kids with me and bought 2 cans to try. It was crazy windy today so I couldn't play. Maybe tomorrow?!

Then, we went to Target. My daughter wanted a journal so she can write about our upcoming vacation and I found paper tape! Cute, huh??? I bought a set to try.

Now I just need time to be able to play with everything. Since we leave this Sunday, my play time might have to wait until we get back. I wish I could take everything with me, but I know I won't do a whole lot where we're going. Maybe just some markers and a journal to doodle in??

No comments:

Post a Comment