Jan 15, 2011

Annual Book Quiz

THE ANNUAL BOOK QUIZ from Daisy Yellow Blog

Respond in the comments or on your blog, leave a link and I'll link to ya!

  1. What is on your reading list for 2011? I can't list them all!,
  2. What was the best fiction book you read in 2010? I loved a lot!!! These is My Words,19 Minutes, Wuthering Heights, The Last Time I Was Me, The Help, 1000 Journal Pages, Creative Wildfire, Brave on the Rocks.... and many more!
  3. What b ook was the biggest let down in 2010? The Elegance of the Hedgehog
  4. Do you remember the first short story you wrote as a kid? What was it about? In 3rd grade I wrote a story that I made into a book, binding an all! I should have known that my love in creating the book was a doorway to walk into! Anyway, the story was about a town of miniature people that were swallowed up by a giant and their escape plan. (kind of creepy now that I think of it!)
  5. Do you keep track of the books you read? Just started to on Facebook
  6. How many books are on your TO READ list? I don't know. Every time I go into B&N or browse Amazon I find more I want to read. As part of a book club, we have our 8 already picked out for the year, but I always read more than that b/c there are just so many out there!!!
  7. Where is your favorite reading spot? in bed or at the pool on vacation
  8. How many books (fiction + non-fiction) did you read in 2010? no clue. I wasn't keeping track!
  9. Do you read more than one book at once? yes
  10. Do you read more fiction or non-fiction? novels are more non-fiction

No comments:

Post a Comment